Help with recipe
  Re: (...)
Sorry, but could really use a hand. We have a very sick family member who is extremely ill, and we travelled 8 hours last night to be here. As everybody waits at the hospital, I've been elected to make everybody's favorite dish that I have served at my house...the chicken & dumpling from a fall issue of Cuisine several years ago. I can't remember the details!!If someone could scan it and email to raygolden1@comcast.net, I'd be forever grateful!!!It is the one with parsnips, sweet potato, chicken thighs, etc.
  Re: Help with recipe by aurumango (Sorry, but could rea...)
Aurumango, I don't know if anyone else emailed this to you, so I did. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

Billy
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Help with recipe by bjcotton (Aurumango, I don't k...)
I emailed about 11 a.m. CST and was going to post so nobody else bothered, but the phone rang and I didn't get back to do it.
  Re: Re: Help with recipe by Ron (I emailed about 11 a...)
Oh, I didn't worry about sending it since TW brought the recipe to the top of the forum. As you can see, we both tried to make sure he received it.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
auru - if you come back - please delete your email address. This is a nice website, but you never know who might be lurking and it should not be posted!!!!!

good luck with making the family/friends happy with the dish!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
auru, welcome! I was actually ready to jump this time but Billy beat me to it (as usual!!) I really like this recipe, obviously, you do, too. Hope all turns out okay. By the way, how would you like to be addressed?

Enjoy.

PJ
PJ