A Reply From CAH
  Re: (...)
I received this reply to my inquiry about MembersPlus this morning:

Hi, thank you for writing. For now, we are not monitoring the forums very often. I'm sorry to report this, but Cuisine at Home has decided to make Internet content development and support less of a priority for the time. However, I'll send a note to the computer tech monitors to see if they can address your concerns. Thanks for your continuted interest! Carlos
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: A Reply From CAH by bjcotton (I received this repl...)
Carlos,

Since MembersPlus won't be up and running for a long time, why don't you allow forum members access to the site so we could enjoy it now?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Half_Baked (Carlos,[br][br] Sinc...)
I second that!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Half_Baked (Carlos,[br][br] Sinc...)
Why not? Let's go!
PJ
  Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by pjcooks (Why not? Let's go!...)
Perhaps since they aren't checking the forums, we could send them all an email.

I would love to have access to the site. We've all been waiting somewhat patiently for quite awhile.
Jan

Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Half_Baked (Perhaps since they a...)
I sent an email to the C@H people. Brian and Carlos no longer have their addresses listed so I had send it to the generic no name email.

"Dear Cuisine at Home,

Since the Member's Plus forum isn't going to be open for quite awhile (years maybe?), would you please open it to the Regular posters on C@H? Perhaps if we have over 500 posts we'd be allowed in or people who subscribe to the magazine would have access to it.

What would it hurt? I think it would make people even more enthusiatic about the magazine.

Regards,

Jan (Half Baked)
Jan

Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Half_Baked (I sent an email to t...)
Jan, I'm glad you did that. I was thinking the same thing.

I got an email yesterday saying that if I renewed my subscription now, they would give me a free index on Adobe Reader for all the previous magazines. I was confused as to what this was and downloaded it. Well, it was exactly that! an index!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: A Reply From CAH by bjcotton (I received this repl...)
" has decided to make Internet content development and support less of a priority for the time. "

I have to wonder if these forums will remain open. Meaning, this one.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Lorraine (" has decided to mak...)
They put so much work into the website and it is so good that I would find it hard to believe that they would dump that or this site.
  Re: Re: A Reply From CAH by Ron (They put so much wor...)
I don't think they would dump this site at all. It will just probably continue to float on the ether as so many other sites do.