ok, my dream last night (Sharon)
  Re: (...)
Warning - No stilettos or ballgowns.

Mr HB has been sleeping in the guest room because he's afraid of bumping me. I have the bed to myself but I still just get 6" of the mattress due to the dogs.

I assume my dream came about because I was hanging onto my tiny bit of mattress...and I was very uncomfortable. In my dream, I woke up and had the 60# dog next to my legs, the 80# dog was at an angle with her head up by my shoulder.

When I sat up (in the dream) there was a little pug laying on it's back between my dogs, snoring. I remember thinking, 'I wonder if Sharon knows that one of her Pugs is here?

Actually that's the way I do have to sleep (except for the Pug). The dogs sneak on the bed after I fall asleep and slowly push me off. Those rascals!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: ok, my dream last night (Sharon) by Half_Baked (Warning - No stilett...)
I'd rather have the stilettos or ballgowns in bed with me...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ok, my dream last night (Sharon) by cjs (I'd rather have the ...)
Me too! The only time Buddy sleeps with me is when we're on a trip in the motorhome, which is just peachy. My niece has 2 pugs, I dislike those two intensly, they are two untrained, unbelievably awful dogs...take 'em outside to do their business and they're just as liable to go back into the house and mess on the floor. I told my niece that until they were much better behaved they were not welcome unless she was right there with them. No going off and leaving 'em. I've know other pugs that were nice dogs, not these two.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: ok, my dream last night (Sharon) by Half_Baked (Warning - No stilett...)
Funny you should bring this up! My dream last night-I was in a restaurant restroom, washing my hands with none other than George W. He had just had a cigarette, and was complimenting me on my clothes. I had no idea what I was wearing so I looked down and was horrified to see me in black patent leather pumps, a magenta below knee skirt and a white button up, long sleeve blouse.

Yikes.

I want to know why I don't remember the food in the dream.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: ok, my dream last night (Sharon) by pjcooks (Funny you should bri...)
ROTFLMAO That is so funny Jan! Bob and I can so totally relate! It's been kind of nice with them sleeping in their own bed! I know I was dreaming something happy last night - but slept so hard that I don't remember - just remember waking up and feeling pretty rested. (Thank you Ambien!).
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!