Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:(
  Re: (...)
It's obvious she doesn't...she hasn't called me a $hithead in a long, long time......
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by bjcotton (It's obvious she doe...)
Would you like me to do it instead?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by pjcooks (Would you like me to...)
Yeah, she told me that BJ...she doesn't like you at all anymore, you little sh*thead!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by Half_Baked (Yeah, she told me th...)
Thank you Jan, I feel so much better.

Yes please PJ, perhaps that would make me feel even better do you know why I use that emoticon instead of this one ? It reminds me of when I don't have my teeth in

Billy
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by bjcotton (Thank you Jan, I fee...)
Billy, you didn't really say that did you? You really are a shithead. A loved shithead, but nonetheless a sh.......
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by vannin (Billy, you didn't re...)
Yup, what Dale said.....

Too funny, Billy!
PJ
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by pjcooks (Yup, what Dale said....)
I meant to use the emoticon and the one...oh well! Teefs and no teefs as my ex used to say.

Billy
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by bjcotton (I meant to use the [...)
billy, billy, billy...bless his heart.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by cjs (billy, billy, billy....)

Billy
  Re: Re: Jean doesn't like me anymore.....:( by bjcotton ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Billy---she will always love you---even if you are a shithead!!!

It's impossible not to!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy