Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...?
  Re: (...)
Yes I know I've asked before.... are there ANY updates as to when this might become available?

I'd REALLY like to see it happen.... I'm just not going to buy the books... it's far easier for me to search online than to remember what book something was in (from a shelf full of them).

Color me anxious....
  Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Lila (Yes I know I've aske...)
color us all anxious, Lila!! We're not even getting responses to emails now.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Lila (Yes I know I've aske...)
Welcome, Lila! You should be happy, you were invited to join. I just sit by the sidelines, waiting for tidbits of info.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Welcome, Lila! I'm waiting, too.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by pjcooks (Welcome, Lila! I'm ...)
Welcome Lila! Hope you will come back and keep us all company while we are patiently waiting for this new website. There are a lot of nice people here.

I received an email answer from C@H today, in response to my message from a week ago telling them that I was having technical problems with the forum. The sender asked if I was still having technical problems and told me that they were not having any problems on their end. So, maybe it was just the bad weather last week.

Anyway, while I had the opportunity to respond to an actual staff member, I asked her when the new website was going to be available. So, we'll see if I get a response and I'll let everyone know what they say.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Mare749 (Welcome Lila! Hope ...)
Ok, here is a thought. I am waiting as you all for the members Plus web site. Can't wait for it to come on line. But being the devils advocate ...

What would you rather have - Cuisine Magazine is in itself, what we all fell in love with. Adding the online forum - which we all depend on and have so wonderful a second family Vs. a fully functional web site. I for one, would not have ever thought twice of a cusine at home web site with out the magazine.

Keep in mind they have been promising this web site for a very long time. (I have been getting the mag since 1997, and for a few years they have been talking about it and putting it off. It is extremely frustrating.

I know this is disjointed. (a few glasses of wine and the kids in bed and I am exhausted) But what I was tryignt to get at - we love the magazine. The online stuff is all a bonus. I made a fantasitic dinner tonight from the week night menus. It has become one of our favorites. The chicken cordon blue. Yummy. And today I was asked to participate in an online survey for a new special pulication - week night grilling. I really hope they get it all together and put the members plus site out there. But, with out the magazine and the special publications - where would we be???

They just need to learn the lessons of not to promise something until they have already provided it!!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by esgunn (Ok, here is a though...)
From what I understand, they are going to charge for the website? I really don't like having to pay when I subscribe to the magazine since I believe it should be gratis. If I have to pay for both, I'll join the site and forget the subscription.

imho, I believe the 10 year plan for all magazines is to be discontinued except on a website. It would cut costs substantially so their profit would rise dramatically since the workforce would be cut about 50%, at least.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Half_Baked (From what I understa...)
I'm really upset about the lack of communication given...I (and I will include all of the members in this)have been extremely loyal to C@H for a very long time---I feel a little consideration for our questions/concerns is in order.

CHARGE FOR THE WEBSITE!!!! That's outrageous---IMHO.

Some of us out of the loop on the members plus site are a little perturbed that we (READ: I!!!) are not included in any of the information available. I sure wish that this would be addressed by SOMEONE!!! HELLO----ARE YOU OUT THERE????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Roxanne 21 (I'm really upset abo...)
I could very well be wrong about a charge for the site but I know I heard it somewhere...I didn't make it up.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Sorry to nag but... Cuisine Members Plus...? by Half_Baked (I could very well be...)
I TRUST you----we shall see what we shall see-----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy