Anyone else having tech trouble?
  Re: (...)
I've had a hard time getting on the forum today for more than about 30 seconds at a time, before I get cut off.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Mare749 (I've had a hard time...)
ME ME ME

I thought it was because we're so icy up here at the moment, no snow but a nice pretty ice storm yesterday.

But, maybe not. I get cut off, page won't display, etc etc.

I live in a place where it's easy to blame the weather. Takes the pressure off, I guess, we always have a scapegoat!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by pjcooks (ME ME ME[br][br]I th...)
I have had problems for 2 days---my scapegoat was that the telephone services here just switched some of their services around. We have the technician coming to check out our adsl (?asdl---or whatever, I'm dyslexic--) line--but now that things are working (for the moment, anyway) we can call and cancel--the house call "charge" is exorbitant----

Sure would be nice to know what the problem is with [Email]C@H--they[/Email] seem to have too many glitches with their service--but it's still my home away from home---Smile
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Roxanne 21 (I have had problems ...)
Me too!! This is my 4th try at posting this. I blamed it on the freezing rain 2 days ago, I don't know what the problem is now. Pages used to load almost instantly, now it takes forever. I tried starting a new thread on shopping in Montreal several times, and gave up.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Lorraine (Me too!! This is m...)
" a new thread on shopping in Montreal several times, and gave up"

OH NO, Lorraine!! Don't give up - I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.....

Mine is incredibly slow also - I'm not taking any chances, I "copy" every msg. just in case I time out while waiting for it to post.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by cjs (" a new thread on sh...)
BUMMER!!!! I had just posted a short message and it disappeared--AGAIN!!!! This is soooo annoying---anyway---the short version--PLEASE post your shopping spree, Lorraine---I love when other people spend their money and I can just sit here and be extremely green!!! c'mon, girl!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Roxanne 21 (BUMMER!!!! I had j...)
I'm getting a little concerned about C@H...I wonder if something's going on. I've had tech trouble too.. and with the new website 4 months behind schedule...hhhmmmm.. I'd fall over if something happened and they closed this site!!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Bizymomma (I'm getting a little...)
I've sent emails to CAH, but have received no replies. I'll try again.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by Bizymomma (I'm getting a little...)
To be honest - I think the "New" web site is a couple of years behind schedule. They have been promising it for a while now. The most recent though was the closest they have come to a real date - usually it was just "Fall 2005" or what ever it kept being extended to.

We have had just general slowness on the internet and email too - not necessarily related to C@H.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Anyone else having tech trouble? by esgunn (To be honest - I thi...)
My AOL mail is as slow as snail mail. Every other site seems fine but it takes me a looong time to go through my email.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.