Lisa from Kraft
  Re: (...)
I tried to PM this but you aren't accepting messages.

Lisa, I just want to tell you how much I enjoy the Food and Family magazine that y'all put out. I look forward to receiving mine in the mail, each season.

If I would have any suggestions, they would all involve having the magazine come out more often.

In fact, I started a thread about the magazine a few months ago with the web address. Several of us were already signed up for it.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Lisa from Kraft by Half_Baked (I tried to PM this b...)
I am so glad that you like the magazine. So many different people get to have input into it - giving ideas for stories and then working on the recipes.

Have you ever gone onto the Kraft Foods website to find recipes? They also have a program to get recipes emailed weekly - you may want to look into that.

Just go onto the website, and on the left-hand side, under the box where you can put in what recipe you are lookig for, you can click on the link to have ideas and recipes emailed weekly.

Lisa
  Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by lisafromkraft (I am so glad that yo...)
Thank you. I'll go check it out. Remember - the one who dies with the most recipes wins.
Jan

Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by Half_Baked (Thank you. I'll go ...)
Just by the way Lisa, we ordered and paid for CAH for two years last Sept. No sign of anything yet. Could you ring someone, and ask. Please.
  Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by vannin (Just by the way Lisa...)
Dale, Lisa is not from [Email]C@H--she's[/Email] Kraft Foods. I haven't received my last issue yet either---I KNOW___y'all are sick and tired of reading this continued whining--but gotta vent somewhere and what better venue than with our friends!!!!

All you have to do is contact one of the moderators by clicking on to one of their names on the opening page of the forum or go to CONTACT US on the webpage---they are pretty good about getting back with a response. I will contact them at times with quick feedback (usually).

Chin up---it will happen!!! Then you will be happier than a, well, whatever makes one happy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by Roxanne 21 (Dale, Lisa is not fr...)
Oh Lisa, I am so sorry, just thought everyone here was from c@h. I was on auto. So many thanks for the newsletters and advice from Kraft. They, and we, are so lucky to have you. The happiest New Year in the world to you Lisa, may you continue to enchant our days as you have for so long. And may your days be enchanted by all around you, Kindest regards, Dale.
  Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by vannin (Oh Lisa, I am so sor...)
Not to change the subject but one of my favorite Kraft recipes is Spice-Glazed nuts -

2 Tbsp. butter
2 cups PLANTERS Pecan Halves
1 pkg. JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin (4-serving size)
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 Dash ground red pepper

MELT butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Stir in pecans.

ADD gelatin and ginger; toss to coat. Cook until gelatin is melted and pecans are evenly coated, stirring constantly. Add red pepper; mix lightly.

SPREAD onto wax paper-covered tray. Cool.

I've also done with the Cranberry Jello and almonds, and omitted the red pepper. Both have been a huge hit and SO simple!
  Re: Re: Lisa from Kraft by DFen911 (Not to change the su...)
I've been over there checking out recipes...great dinners.
Jan