EMERGENCY
  Re: (...)
In December 2006 issue I have so good looking stuffed potato with srimps I would love to have such dish for Christmas Eve but the page with recipe is damaged. Please help me! I need this recipe as soon as posible... Thank you
  Re: EMERGENCY by BEGINER (In December 2006 iss...)
Here ya go! If you don't mind, please let us know how you like this recipe! We're all about reviews!!
"Best" Stuffed Potatoes
(Cuisine at home, December 2006, Issue 60, p. 25)
Makes: 5 Potatoes Total Time: 11⁄2 Hours Rating: Intermediate

Prepare:
5 Baked potatoes

Whisk Together; Set aside:
1/2 cup half and half, warmed
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
2 T. Dijon mustard
2 T. mayonnaise
1 egg yolk

Saute in 2 T. Olive Oil:
1/2 cup onion, minced
1/2 cup red or green bell pepper, minced
2 T. garlic, minced
Pinch of salt

Add:
1/2 stick unsalted butter, cubed
1 T. tomato paste
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
2 t. Old Bay seasoning
1/4 t. cayenne

Stir in; Add to; Fold in:
1 1/2 cups shrimp, peeled, deveined, chopped (8 oz.)
1 cup pasteurized lump crab meat (6 oz.)
Prepared egg mixture
Riced potatoes

Stuff; Top with and Bake:
Baked potato shells
1/2 cup Monterrey Jack or Farmer’s cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 450°; line a baking sheet with a cooling rack.

Prepare potatoes by piercing them with a fork. Place into a plastic bag and coat with oil. Bake directly on the oven rack for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a skewer. Remove potatoes from oven. While hot, cut off 1⁄4", lengthwise. Scoop the flesh into a bowl, being careful not to tear the skins. Rice the flesh while it’s hot using a ricer.

Whisk the half and half, parsley, scallions, Parmesan, Dijon, mayonnaise, and egg yolk together in a large bowl; set aside.

Saute the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and salt in oil in a nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat, 2 minutes.

Add butter and next 4 ingredients and cook for 1 minute.

Stir in the shrimp and crab. Cook until shrimp turn pink, 2–3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the seafood to the egg mixture, then fold in the riced potatoes. Season with salt.

Stuff the potato mixture into potato shells using a spoon, mounding the tops. Arrange the stuffed potatoes on the prepared baking sheet, then top with cheese. Bake until golden, 8–10 minutes.
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: EMERGENCY by Bizymomma (Here ya go! If you ...)
Welcome to the forum, Beginer!! Well cr-p - I was planning on making a twice-baked boursin potato for Christmas day....but this sounds interesting
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: EMERGENCY by Bizymomma (Here ya go! If you ...)
Thank you!!! You saved my life...