Jean's blog
  Re: (...)
JEAN HAS A BLOG???? How on earth did I miss that----gotta be that CRS again!!!

Would someone please post the address---PLEASE, Pretty Please----- I will make a shortcut along with the others---they are sooo much fun to read!!!

Don't forget that Vegas/Gloria has one too---what a great satirist she is---lots of material that is relevant to my way of thinking.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Jean's blog by Roxanne 21 (JEAN HAS A BLOG???? ...)
Roxanne, this blog stuff is all new to me - and even my premise is still a work in progress. At first I thot I'd write about special dinners/happenings, then I moved on to a kind of 'dinner diary', but I'm going back to the special dinners/happenings - it would be redundant to write about the things I post on the boards anyway...but here it is -

http://cjdacook.blogspot.com
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by cjs (Roxanne, this blog s...)
THANKS, Jean---going to my shortcut now---it will be part of my daily trek through the blog 'jungle'---love it---it is very entertaining and all I have to do is read and maybe add a comment here and there!!

What a great blog, Jean---if your cooking is as great as your writing skills, you are a SUPER STAR!!!! Great stuff!! :trophy:
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by Roxanne 21 (THANKS, Jean---going...)
how kind you are, roxanne!! thank you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by Roxanne 21 (THANKS, Jean---going...)
"you are a SUPER STAR!!!! "

Well, of course she is! That's why there are 2 8 X 10 glossies of her on my Wall Of Fame!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by Lorraine ("you are a SUPER STA...)
Jean, I agree with Roxanne. I love your blog! Very interesting and fun to read. And the best thing is that you can write when you feel "inspired." Please share more of your wine knowledge also, it's much appreciated.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by Mare749 (Jean, I agree with R...)
Oh I love Jeans blog. She includes recipes and I've already tagged the duck salad a must make. Our class may have 3 extra ducks in the freezer and I've laid claim to them if they don't get used. (keep your fingers crossed haha)

I swear Jean I would love to come and spend a month with you while you're doing one of your gigs. Wow the experience I would gain!!

I'll settle for video. So for Christmas I want you to ask for a camcorder and I want you to film your every moment in the kitchen.
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by DFen911 (Oh I love Jeans blog...)
geez, you guys make an old cook blush - thank you.

Denise, you weren't supposed to read that one till the 18th.........
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by cjs (geez, you guys make ...)
Jean, you do have a wonderful "blog" going there! I so enjoy your honest love of cooking! And I, too, hope to learn more about your wine pairings! I search out some of the Washington state and OR wines to try...maybe you'll try some of our lovely VA wines?
  Re: Re: Jean's blog by dollop (Jean, you do have a ...)
Off topic!
"maybe you'll try some of our lovely VA wines? "

If she doesn't, I will, I'm there for the holidays!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.