HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY
  Re: (...)
And may you have many more....I don't know how you can beat this one, though. I hope you continue to enjoy your adventure---sounds like a great "hoot"
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by Roxanne 21 (And may you have man...)
...and many, many more BillyJ!! Will raise my glass of wine tonite to you and another friend, June, with a b'day today. My, all these birthdays, I'll just maybe open champagne instead...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by cjs (...and many, many mo...)
Happy, Happy, Birthday, Billy!!!! Have a piece of cake for me!!!! Or, do you think he made a souflle??? Just joking, BJ!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by Lorraine (Happy, Happy, Birthd...)
I wouldn't be too surprised to hear about a Pavlova somewhere in his escapades----YUMMM!!!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by Roxanne 21 (I wouldn't be too su...)
Happy, Happy Day, Billy! I'm having a glass of Rodney Strong Chalk Hill chard right now in your honor. Hope youir day is wonderful!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by pjcooks (Happy, Happy Day, Bi...)
**Opens a great bottle of Merlot. Pours out 2 nice glasses and hands one to Billy and stands up. Taps the glass with the side of the glass with a spoon to get everyones attention**

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like us to raise our glasses in a toast to Billy. Today on his birthday we celebrate a wonderful man. A man who is always thinking about us, shares his quips, experience, advice or just listens we need an ear.

May you have a Wonderful Birthday Billy! We love you

Cheers!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by DFen911 (**Opens a great bott...)
Hello again!
Sorry the weather is not what it should be Billy, but for sure Dale and Shane have created a wonderful climate anyhow, and no doubt you had a memorable birthday.

I read in your blog that you have had Pavlova. It wont be the last time Im sure.
If any of you have never made one but would like too, here is a link to a wonderful all in one recipe as opposed to the ' beat sugar in gradually' scenario.

http://www.ecook.co.nz/index.php/ps_page...cipeid/792

Its a shame Dale no longer has her own passionfruit,( she sent me a box once), that fruit drizzled over a Pavlova decorated with sliced kiwifruit and strawberries is divine.

Lyn
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by Lyndee (Hello again! [br]Sor...)
I hope you had a wonderful day, Billy! May you celebrate many more to come! Thank you for all that you share with us here.

You are a special man deserving of special days full of joy!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by dollop (I hope you had a won...)
Happy birthday, Billy! Sorry it's late...lol...oh, do I have a lot of catching up to do around here!
Tammy
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY by Lyndee (Hello again! [br]Sor...)
We have passionfruit (grenadilla) available in really tiny cans---this is a MUST with my Pavlova---along with the kiwi and whatever berry is seasonal---always a request when we go to a friend's for the New Year celebration.

It is amazing how light this dessert is---fun to make too!!

"Divine"---means other worldly for sure!!!!