BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!!
  Re: (...)
I thought I would get my best wishes in early because of the time difference. I know you are going to have a wonderful time with the new cultures/foods/products. It will be a little overwhelming sooo take it nice and slow. Your greatest advantage is that you have a local that is aware of all the ins and outs---not to mention a great friend with similar interests!! GO GUY!!!

Post often and let us know what (mis)adventure you're up to!!

Keep safe!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by Roxanne 21 (I thought I would ge...)
Hip, Hip, Yahooo! I want to add my best wishes for a safe flight and a wonderful and eventful trip! Enjoy it all and please share the adventure.

dollop
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by dollop (Hip, Hip, Yahooo! I...)
Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some great pics. Have a safe journey.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by Mare749 (Have a wonderful tim...)
I haven't been real excited about the trip since it seems something always happens, but now I am. That electric feeling seems to permeate my body. My suitcases are packed and waiting. We'll do some laundry today, I'll take the barber shears to my head and then make sure Fredia knows how to check the email, water/fertilize my citrus, make sure Buddy has enough of his treats, withdraw money from the bank...little last minute worries. I AM READY!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by bjcotton (I haven't been real ...)
Have a great trip Billy! I'm very happy for you!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by bjcotton (I haven't been real ...)
I'm going to add mine, too, in case my Verizon fades out again, as often happens. I am sooo very excited for you, and more than a little envious!!!

Have the time of your life, darn, been following this so much, feels like my trip, too!

Be safe, have fun, post often (don't forget about those of us who are tied to our stoves or desks) and return to us in one piece. You notice I didn't say well rested-fill every hour with everything you can, you can sleep once you get home!!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by pjcooks (I'm going to add min...)
See you tomorrow morning Billy darling, (Tues) 6 am. It is really happening. Really Really happening.
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by vannin (See you tomorrow mor...)
Dale, don't screw your days up now, it's Thursday the 7th at 6:00 AM.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by bjcotton (Dale, don't screw yo...)
Billy, I am such a ninny, I was reading the departure time, but it is still tomorrow you are leaving, we can track you on your adventure. Giggle, I have you on the calender too.
  Re: Re: BON VOYAGE, BILLY!!!! by vannin (Billy, I am such a n...)
Oh Billyj, Have a WONDERFULLEST trip!!! We shall be avidly awaiting every blog post. Be sure to keep a record of every new food you try and how it was cooked. Maybe we could start "The Billyj Downunder Recipe Collection" thread.
Bon Voyage Dearie
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life