I got my first C@H issue and more!
  Re: (...)
Was pleasantly surprised to see this in the mail today. Have a question though. Along with the Dec. magazine, I got a copy of Weeknight Menus. Was I suppose to get that too or was it just a bonus? I purchased Splendid Soups, but don't expect to get that for a few more weeks yet.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by Mare749 (Was pleasantly surpr...)
I am pleased for you Mare, I haven't got my first yet, and I ordered in early Sept.
  Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by Mare749 (Was pleasantly surpr...)
Maryann,

I got that too! A month or two ago when I first subscribed.

Can't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Dale, I was surprised at how quickly my first issue arrived. I figured I was one of the last new subscribers in the cycle and just lucked out!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by pjcooks (Maryann,[br][br]I go...)
All I can say is you lucky devils! I had to pay for mine

I've asked them for a printed index of past recipes and haven't heard a word from them. They did email me the PDF form, but it is awkward to use and my printer won't print it properly. Oh well, a problem for another day.

Maryann, I'm glad you finally received your magazine. Dale, you'll be able to look through all of them I have when I get there. We can even make all you want to.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by bjcotton (All I can say is you...)
I looked through both magazines tonight and love them! So glad I decided to subscribe. Well worth it.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by Mare749 (I looked through bot...)
I would really like to have Weeknight Dinners but B&N doesn't carry it anymore. I've been too busy to search it out in other places.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by Half_Baked (I would really like ...)
I wonder how I got so lucky? It really is great. I'll be glad to post any recipe that I try. They all sound so good, it will probably be at least once a week.
Maryann

Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by vannin (I am pleased for you...)
You should have received your issue by now, Dale. Contact the customer service site and they will be able to track your issue and at least give you an idea of where it might be. At times my issue will be waylayed in the postal system but it always arrives--C@H are really great about sending along a replacement issue. I'm still waiting for my December issue as well----WHHHAAAAAHHH!!!!

That was a nice bonus Mare---I had to pay for mine too but I did get a bonus of great 200 tips (or something like that) that makes for an interesting read. I have made many of the Weeknight Menus and have loved ALL of them. Let us know which ones you try and would love a review--we can add our two cents worth, too. Or, if you have a question or want an opinion before you make it---would love to respond!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: I got my first C@H issue and more! by Roxanne 21 (You should have rece...)
Tracie (madmax) just got her first issue plus the Weeknite Dinner book - I had to pay for mine also... I wish I'd brot my copy with me to show her the ones we've all tried. Will do a search and see if I can find some of them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com