Post Reminders
  Re: (...)
In case you haven't noticed, at the bottom of each post are several symbols. One is a hand with a string tied around the extended finger. If you click on this symbol it will post a link to that thread/post in "My Home". To return to that post all you have to do is go to My Home and click on that link. The links are right below the Message Box in the Post Reminders box. You can have a whole bunch of post reminders in there.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Post Reminders by bjcotton (In case you haven't ...)
for the 2nd time in three minutes.... huh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by cjs (for the 2nd time in ...)
Jean,
See right below where you have your little phrase that says
"If there is no wind...row"? There is a picture of a little printer, a little finger with a bow tied around it, a notify moderator symbol, and a email post icon. Billy's saying if you find a post interesting and want to come back to it another time, you can click the finger with the bow on it. It's the "remind me" botton and it sticks it in your "My Home" post reminders!

Hope that explains it.....now if I could just get this measurement crap down! LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by Bizymomma (Jean, [br]See right ...)
This is so funny...I meant 'so what' - I know about the button, but I haven't got the foggiest idea why the he-- Billy posted this at the end of a thread plus as a thread in itself....is he going bonkers? or am I? or are we all?

Let's go cook duck...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by cjs (This is so funny......)
Yeah Duck!!

I am loving duck!!

And I'm confused about what even brought on the reminder information thread...did someone ask about reminders? Or...oh wait a minute!!!

Billy put that jello shooter down this minute!
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by DFen911 (Yeah Duck!![br][br]I...)
I just didn't want those that didn't know to be sure to see it. You know Jean, that CRS runs rampant on this site! That way people can click on the reminder for this thread to remind them of the other threads Gotta go get Buddy, he's getting a bath today.

Billy
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by bjcotton (I just didn't want t...)
Sticks foot in mouth....My bad! LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by bjcotton (I just didn't want t...)
I always wondered what that was for....

Now I need to learn how to clink-my term for clicking and linking.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by Bizymomma (Sticks foot in mouth...)
Take the foot out and weigh it - P.J. needed the info!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Post Reminders by cjs (Take the foot out an...)
See, I told you all you kept me around for something CRS aside, I sometimes forget those little goodies are down there.

Billy