Next dinner party???
  Re: (...)
Wondering if anyone would like to do another before the Christmas rush begins? Suggestions from one of the newbies, maybe??? NO PRESSURE (or anything!!!)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Next dinner party??? by Roxanne 21 (Wondering if anyone ...)
Yes, someone pick something....Madmax, c'mon out for a minute and suggest your dish you want to do....then you can go back to lurking
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by cjs (Yes, someone pick so...)
Yes, I would love to, but don't want to pick something until I get my first magazine. So, I agree with Jean, let Madmax pick and I'll participate.

BTW, how is everyone liking their soup book? Was thinking of ordering it.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by Mare749 (Yes, I would love to...)
Order it quick - it's just wonderful!! Everyone tried so far has been a repeat!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by cjs (Order it quick - it'...)
My birthday might be the next one, it's December 23. I wondered if that was too close to the holidays?? I was thinking of the Duck recipe in a back C@H issue. I've been wanting to try Duck for a long time. If it's too inconvenient of a date I'll have my birthday dinner party whenever you all think it works. I'm not planning on admitting to getting any older anyway!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by Mare749 (Yes, I would love to...)
I haven't made any of the soups yet, I'm taking it to NZ with me so Dale and I can make some. Got a copy for my lil sis and they are planning on making one or more this weekend. They are a soup family.

Being as I am leaving in 7 days, I'll forego this one unless Dale and I decide to participate when I get there.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by farnfam (My birthday might be...)
Oh Cis, I forgot to look at the list...(hanging head ) - by all means you choose this dinner, then we'll have plenty of time before any conflicts!!

Yes, yes Birthday Girl's dinner coming up - what are we having???

O.K., back to the drawing board...Billy's B'day is the 9th (? is that right Billy?) What do you want to do? You can't cook in the plane....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by cjs (Oh Cis, I forgot to ...)
Okay, so Billy is next COOL! How about it Billy, would you and Dale like colaborate on your birthday dinner? Let us know sweeties, it sure seem like it'd be fun
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Next dinner party??? by farnfam (Okay, so Billy is ne...)
Something simple but elegant. I'll have to look at the recipes. I was going to suggest the Parmesan Chicken Roulades again, but maybe something new. Let me browse a while.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Next dinner party??? by Roxanne 21 (Wondering if anyone ...)
Has the "Asain pork tenderloin" with "Spicy asian slaw" dinner from the Dec.issue been done yet??? I'm doing these this weekend, with the "St.Louis toasted ravioli" as an appy. , oops dinner is suppose to be the a later date but but we will give reviews after the dinner date