I DID IT!! I CREATED A BLOG!!!
  Re: (...)
I am finally able to retrieve my blogsite. This is the second one but it works. Here goes: click on: http://adayinthelifeofthisdramaqueen.blogspot.com
  Re: I DID IT!! I CREATED A BLOG!!! by VegasDramaQueen (I am finally able to...)
Somehow or other, I managed to post my comments twice on your blog...oh well, you can enjoy it twice as much
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
O.K., I think I'm going to be dragged kicking and screaming into this internet century......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I DID IT!! I CREATED A BLOG!!! by bjcotton (Somehow or other, I ...)
GO GIRL!!!! I did manage to get in--my lack of computer skills is a HUGE disadvantage but persistence paid off. This will be fun Gloria, thanks for sharing with us. See you there!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
VDG, it's so nice to see you back. Before you "left us", I looked so forward to reading your posts. If you don't remember me, I once asked about gas versus electric cooktops, and you recomended electric. Please accept my condolences and very bast wishes. coco