What are you making for Thanksgiving?
  Re: (...)
Sorry, Denise, I didn't mean to hijack your original post (but I did get ideas for a capon and a turnip puff from the replies!), so I shall ask again--

What is everyone making for Thanksgiving???

I like to see what's on the menu in various parts of the country (especially by those people who enjoy cooking!). Pretty please???
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: What are you making for Thanksgiving? by foodfiend (Sorry, Denise, I did...)
In my family, no one person does all the cooking on holidays. We all bring a few "assigned" dishes. I pretty much always have to make mushroom croustades and a dessert. The dessert varies by holiday...but for Thanksgiving it is usually Pecan Pumpkin Dessert.
Tammy
  Re: Re: What are you making for Thanksgiving? by TwilightKitten (In my family, no one...)
Jean has a recipe for a Cheesecake with a pecan pie inside. Ask her about that one. I thought I had it, but can't find it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: What are you making for Thanksgiving? by foodfiend (Sorry, Denise, I did...)
Since I did it all Last year (soup to nuts) I'm going to my Mom's this year. I will bring:

#1's fav apple pie
#3's fav choc mousse cake
#2's fav strawberry cheesecake

Roasted parsnips and sweet potatoes
Cold rise dinner rolls
Brown bread and bacon stuffing

I'll drop off a batch of white chocolate muffins in the AM to Mom and Sis, up from CT.

Of course, you know I'll be adding this or that along the way.

PJ
PJ