What Weird Weather
  Re: (...)
For the last couple of weeks we've had temperatures anywhere from 29.9F to in the 50's during the day. I woke up this morning at 5:30 and it was 65F. The high today, so far, has been 72F with threatening rain all day although not a drop has fallen. There is a Chinook wind blowing, warm and humid.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: What Weird Weather by bjcotton (For the last couple ...)
No Kidding. A couple of weeks ago we had lows around 25 - unusual for us here in the Pacific Northwest. And today it is hovering around 60 and has rained 2 inches TODAY - a total of 5 inches since the 1st of November! We are feeling pretty soggy!

Chicken Curry in the crock pot for dh and I - For the kids chicken and red potato casserole in the oven. Good food for a rainy day.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: What Weird Weather by bjcotton (For the last couple ...)
We're doing the up down up down too, BJ. One day of frost and 30 degrees, then 70 in the afternoon. Supposed to have 4 days of rain which would be nice for the plants.

Ooh, the cold mornings make me want to stay snuggled under the blankets with the pups.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by Half_Baked (We're doing the up d...)
It was dipping down near to freezing while I was in Portland so my sis and BIL moved my citrus into the house. Oh well, whacha gonna do?

Billy
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by bjcotton (It was dipping down ...)
Today it waS 91 degrees in Los Angeles and it is almost the middle of Nov.
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by esgunn (No Kidding. A coup...)
We are having really strange weather as well. Ever since we have been here (14 years) the pattern is NO RAIN from September to April--that's why we run into a water crunch in Feb or so. Anyway--babbling again--we have had rain on a rather more frequent basis--at least 2X per week--and the WIND!!! OMG---one can hardly stand up against it at times--today we will be over 100 degrees F, windy---the evaporation in the pool will be incredible and the garden will need to be irrigated---oh my--that water bill next month.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by Roxanne 21 (We are having really...)
Roxanne...just out of curiosity, what does a water bill run average over there? Mine should be somewhere in the $40 range, but with a pool, hot tub, koi pond, 50 loads of laundry, landscaping, daily dishwashers and showers, it's usually over $80 and has been as hight as $150! Let's not talk about electricity! YIKES!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by Bizymomma (Roxanne...just out o...)
You DON'T want to know---trust me on this!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by Roxanne 21 (You DON'T want to kn...)
While we were in Californa, we single-handedly supported our little local water company!! They absolutely loved us
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What Weird Weather by Bizymomma (Roxanne...just out o...)
Whoa Angela and Roxanne! I hate to tell you this, but our water bill runs $25 a month. Of course the water tastes like doodoo, but it's ok to shower in. We don't drink or cook with it.

Billy