CRS Again - Seven Pepper Jelly???
  Re: (...)
Billy just refuses to take back this darn CRS - thanks friend.

I just did a search to see the post re Foster's Market's Seven Pepper Jelly - it was just a couple weeks ago. The search came up with 111 posts - I'm not going thru all those for one little mention.

I ordered some and it came today and now I can't find the post that some clever person used this for. Help me please. (I also ordered their Backyard BBQ Sauce)

The website had lots of ideas for the products.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: CRS Again - Seven Pepper Jelly??? by cjs (Billy just refuses t...)
Was it this post Jean? It's from our buddy dollop:
One recipe that is a wonderful appy is here...
http://www.fostersmarket.com/Recipes/shr...cakes.html

I have served this many times and have gotten wonderful remarks. I "linked" this recipe here once before. I can't say enough good things about it!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: CRS Again - Seven Pepper Jelly??? by cjs (Billy just refuses t...)
Yes..I linked that and I hope you will try the recipe. It is yummy! Enjoy your goodies and I'm sorry that I was tardy with helping you. Plenty of good recipes on her site.
  Re: Re: CRS Again - Seven Pepper Jelly??? by dollop (Yes..I linked that a...)
I am just delighted that someone besides me is dealing with this CRS. It was just terrible for a while. Better now that it's visiting Jean
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: CRS Again - Seven Pepper Jelly??? by bjcotton (I am just delighted ...)
Thanks so much all...except BillyJ!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com