30 Free Recipes
  Re: (...)
In the back of the Splendid Soups book, there is a number for you to access splendidsoups.com 's recipe section which gives you 10 more soups, sides and desserts for each menu.

Does the Weeknight Dinner cookbook have the same type of treat? Wonder if the Cookie Book does?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: 30 Free Recipes by Half_Baked (In the back of the S...)
I didn't see it in Weeknight Menus book but the cookie one might have it. Let's hope so!
Tammy
  Re: 30 Free Recipes by Half_Baked (In the back of the S...)
Oh geez, Jan, as if it wasn't difficult enuf to decide.... O.K. I'm off to see what that's about...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by cjs (Oh geez, Jan, as if ...)
I received the new issue today and ordered the cookie book. I'm not going to be stuck here waiting for it while y'all yammer on about all those goodies!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by bjcotton (I received the new i...)
Bj, is it the October or November mag. I got October weeks ago and I thought they'd skip to December.
Jan

Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by Half_Baked (Bj, is it the Octobe...)
Nope, it's Issue #60, Spectacular Holiday Issue.

Billy
  Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by bjcotton (Nope, it's Issue #60...)
Where's MINE? Now you can picture me standing at the mailbox with an anxious look on my face!
Jan

Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by Half_Baked (Where's MINE? Now y...)
Hee hee, really sucks doesn't it Jan sweetie?

Billy
  Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by bjcotton (Hee hee, really suck...)
...anxiously awaiting the mail lady's arrival. She usually doesn't arrive until noon. RATS!

I think I'll set up a string with bells so when she opens my box, the bells will jingle jangle jingle, in my house.
Jan

Re: Re: 30 Free Recipes by Half_Baked (...anxiously awaitin...)
Hey, I got mine last night and I'm in Athens, GA. so yours should be there any time now. I almost skipped work so that I could look through it and dream of all the things I'll cook this season...