Hi, everyone
  Re: (...)
Just wanted to say hi! I know that I haven't posted for a long time but I read the threads every weekend. I would hate to say that I am a lurker, I know that I love this site as much as I love the mag. I am just too busy to get on everyday. I love reading about the dinner parties and I hope that I can partaicipate one day. My picky DH usually doesn't like to experiment. He likes what he likes, but I am working one him. LOL You are all a bunch of really nice people and the threads are very interesting. More power to you all. coco
  Re: Hi, everyone by coco hernandez (Just wanted to say h...)
Glad to see you back Coco! We're still just chugging along!
Hope you'll continue to stick around and give your input some!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by Bizymomma (Glad to see you back...)
Nice to meet you, Coco! My DH sounds exactly like yours and I'm working hard to expand his horizens...little by little.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by Half_Baked (Nice to meet you, Co...)
My sis and BIL are the same way for the most part. It's an effort to come up with something different they'll eat. I must say though that most of what I've fixed from CAH they eat.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by bjcotton (My sis and BIL are t...)
Hi Coco--nice to see you again. It's always great to have the occasional hello---our schedules can keep us pretty busy. I started this adventure by introducing something different to the usual fare---and slowly DH became interested in most of the new experiments--some are losers but the change has been accepted with enthusiasm. He is very much like your DH---change is tough but you may be surprised at his willingness to try something new. Small changes at first worked for me---now I have a monster just waiting to see what the "new" concoction is--
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Welcome back! I've got picky eatters, too, it's not much fun, is it?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by pjcooks (Welcome back! I've ...)
Hi coco, good to see you again.

(thank God for Roy Richard - he'll try anything!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by cjs (Hi coco, good to see...)
OH Coco, I forgot to tell you this...I've gotten Mr HB interested in the 'rating' system that we have for our dinner parties.

Now, when I make anything different, I ask him to rate it from 0-10. He gets a kick out of it and seems more interested in trying new dinners. The recipes have received everything from -1 through 9.5.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Hi coco, I remember you!! (a small personal victory LOL)
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Hi, everyone by farnfam (Hi coco, I remember ...)
Thanx, farmfam!