Another Cookbook
  Re: (...)
I was browsing at the bookstore today and noticed another Julia Child cookbook. This one is Julia Child & Company. Counting the two volumes of Mastering the Art of French Cooking, I have 5 or hers.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Another Cookbook by bjcotton (I was browsing at th...)
I have only one of hers Billy, found recently in a 2nd hand bookshop. I have just purchased one by Ellen Sinclair from the Australian Womens Weekly. She is long gone now, so it will be a fairly old book, but I have always admired the food she produced and her method of discussing it.
  Re: Another Cookbook by bjcotton (I was browsing at th...)
Oh Billy, I love those books!! I have the JC & More Company also. I can't tell you how many things I've made out of the two of them.

I served Turkey Orloff for a Christmas dinner in the late 70s and it was such a hit, I've been doing it for parties ever since.The homemade English muffins, her pita bread, and the Standig Rib Roast of Beef is what taught me!!

& More Company is really good also - Cream Cheese and Lemon Flan (very dog-eared and stained pages), Bombe aux Trois Chocolats (sounds uptown, but just a fun Chocolate mousse dessert), and first time I ever made Cobb salad!!

Oh Billy, if you start at page one and work your way thru, I promise you, you won't be disappointed with any of them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com