New website update
  Re: (...)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to send along this message to you. I have really been wondering about the new site, so I PM'ed Brian today. This is the message he sent back:

Hi Angela,

Our company (August Home Publishing) prides itself on doing things the right way...the first time. We had hoped for a September launch, but that was postponed because of some internal issues that have popped up. We didn't feel that the web site was ready to go so our management team decided to wait and re-evaluate some of our efforts. There are a lot of unanswered questions and we felt that before trying to sell the product, we'd better work out all of our "bugs".

The benefit of doing our beta test is that we were able to get alot of quality feedback from users like you that made us re-think the way we are doing things. This is a huge effort that touches a lot of people. We want to make sure we get it right before rolling it out.

In the meantime, all of the beta testers (you included) get access to the site (for free). As a new issue of Cuisine at home is shipped, we update the site with the new recipes and other info from the issue. The site is live and working, it is just not being offered for sale to the general public yet.

I do apologize for the delay and for not sharing more info with all of you. As soon as the decision is made to move forward, you all will be the first to know. Thanks!

Brian
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: New website update by Bizymomma (Hey guys,[br]Just wa...)
"all of the beta testers (you included) get access to the site (for free)."

How do you become a beta tester?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.