Jalapeno Beef Review
  Re: (...)
Easy, easy....I'm not posting a critique, even though I've had mine typed for several days. Has everyone fixed this dinner yet? (Review for the 16th?) LOL, I typed mine in word, but keep looking on CaH for other critiques.
I'm just jumping the gun I guess.
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by Bizymomma (Easy, easy....I'm no...)
I've made the dinner!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by Half_Baked (I've made the dinner...)
You scared me there for a few seconds...I was afraid I had messed up! No, I haven't made mine yet. I plan on it tonight, though!
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by dollop ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I was going to make it last Friday nite for out-of-towners, but we ended up doing something else. Maybe I'll do it tonite - if...

I rec'd my 'Splendid Soups' yesterday in the mail and I'll look thru it today. If I find something I can't resist, will have to put the Jalapeno Beef off for another day...

I do want to go back over posts and mark the ones you all have raved about...that will be a project!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by cjs (I was going to make ...)
I need to do that too, Jean!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by Half_Baked (I need to do that to...)
We made it last weekend. Also chomping at the bit, but will resist. OOOH that's so hard to do too
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by farnfam (We made it last week...)
Oh what the heck Cynthia..lay it on us. That way we know what to look forward to.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Jalapeno Beef Review by bjcotton (Oh what the heck Cyn...)
Oh Billy, you probably sneak looks at the last page of a book also!!
Don't you dare Cyn!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com