More Pictures
  Re: (...)
Here are three pictures for you. My Roma tomatoes are still going nuts!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/bjcotton/

And, of course, a Meyer Lemon blossom for my good friend Half-Baked Jan!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: More Pictures by bjcotton (Here are three pictu...)
Billy,
I got my Meyer Lemon is this week!!! Planted it today... It came so beautiful! I can't wait to see baby lemons!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: More Pictures by Bizymomma (Billy,[br]I got my M...)
My lemon trees flowered in the spring. Unfortunately, they are yielding much fruit this year for some reason. They look very healthy and have grown quite a bit, but just not much fruit.
Calliope
  Re: Re: More Pictures by Calliope (My lemon trees flowe...)
I received my fertilizer finally. I have to keep pruning sheers away from Mr HB because he really is having a problem with the wild branches.

The bottom of the tree is condensed and tight but we have some 3' branches sticking out.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: More Pictures by Half_Baked (I received my fertil...)
Mine is doing that too Jan. I just stand back and admire the little devil.

Angela, did you order the fertilizer with it? They need a dose of 24-14-14 once in a while. Before I got it, I used urea and a Lilly Miller fertilizer which seemed to work ok. How cold does it get there Angela? I'm going to bring my citrus into the house this year. The people at Four Winds said that if I did, a 65 watt full spectrum light bulb should be sufficient; plus it shouldn't get more than 8-10 hours of light a day and should be misted weekly. It will need regular watering too.

Calliope, I was going to ask you the same question about fertilizer. Jan ought to be able to find the appropriate fertilizer locally, but in the NE and NW we're out of luck.

Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy