Shamelessly Bragging Here!
  Re: (...)
This is a case of such outrageous bragging, but let me tell you, I am so darn proud of this accomplishment I can't help it. Chef2Chef is a forum I, and a few others who are now here on c@h, have been a part of for a number of years. Without the support of the entire (except for one little s.o.b.) Chef2Chef group, I don't think I would have come as far as I have in the crazy culinary world!! And to be chosen for this honor is not something I ever dreamed of happening.

And, because of all of you here becoming so much a part of my life, I wanted to share it with you all also.

[ dead link removed ]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by cjs (This is a case of su...)
That's great Jean!! I'm proud of you for your accomplishments....and a little jealous I might add. The only accreditation I've received is "she's an excellent cook" verbal award from my family! LOL But I'll take it!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by Bizymomma (That's great Jean!! ...)
Oh Jean how lovely for you. What a wonderfu honor. You soooo deserve it too! I feel very proud to know you too!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by farnfam (Oh Jean how lovely f...)
I am utterley delighted for you Jean. A very well deserved honour indeed. Good for you.
How wonderful! You truly are a well rounded woman: you are skilled at your craft, you are dedicated to community service and you still manage to encourage all of us who are learning the ropes!

Congrats

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by pjcooks (How wonderful! You ...)
Congratulations Jean!!! It was so wonderful to sign on and see that gorgeous face looking back at me. It is very well deserved and I'm tickled to death for you.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
well done!
Wow - fantastic. And to find your nitch now...way to go.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by esgunn (Wow - fantastic. An...)
Many, many congratulations! Extremely impressive!
Calliope
  Re: Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! by Calliope (Many, many congratul...)
Congratulations! I was so happy to see that! Jean very graciously took me under her wing at one of the fundraisers, and let me make a dish with her. I learned more in that short time with her than I ever thought possible.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.