I'm So Excited!!
  Re: (...)
We have guests arriving Friday to stay a week with us!! Kelly, Brent and Travis are coming! My old (I use the term loosely... ) pre-c@h days friends know Kelly and some have even met her/them. They were our next door neighbors in California and Kelly is one the best friends, nicest people you'd ever meet - she's considered a 5th daughter to us and sometimes she ranks ahead of a few....

They are coming for Crab Festival days up here and we will have some serious fun around P.A.

And we'll start out by trying out the c@h dinner menu on them Friday nite - if too much wine is consumed, I may have to post my critique while I still remember it...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: I'm So Excited!! by cjs (We have guests arriv...)
Awwww, it's so nice to see old friends. I guess we'll enjoy you until Friday and then the week of the 16th. You'll be missed.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: I'm So Excited!! by Half_Baked (Awwww, it's so nice ...)
How fantastic Jean. You will most definately have a wonderful time.
  Re: Re: I'm So Excited!! by vannin (How fantastic Jean. ...)
Say Hi to Kelly for me!!! And have a great time!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: I'm So Excited!! by cjs (We have guests arriv...)
Oh Jean that sounds like so much fun!! There is nothing better than getting together with old friends, remembering and oh the laugher you all will share.

Have a great time!!