Posting images challenged
  Re: (...)
I would love to post an image of one of the dinner menu items I made for our on-line party. Now, I'm totally in the dark (read clueless) on how to go about doing this---HELP PLEASE!!

Come on, Billy---your next chance to shine!! but remember to keep it simple. What size image would the site accept (husband's question???---he's my professional photographer--- tee hee). Thanks in advance for any instruction to further my computer skills---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Posting images challenged by Roxanne 21 (I would love to post...)
I'm sitting here with my pen and pad, too!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Half_Baked (I'm sitting here wit...)
We used to be able to post pictures here where all could see them. For some reason that ability went away. What you can do is open an account someplace like www.photobucket.com, which is free. You upload your pictures to that site and then copy the URL right under the picture and paste it in your post. If you need instructions on uploading your pictures to photobucket, just let me know. Once you've pasted the URL in your post, people can just click on it and it will take them to your picture(s). I'll be happy to give you step-by-step instructions on any of the steps you need. This is the only picture I have in photobucket right now. It's easy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...aker-1.jpg
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by bjcotton (We used to be able t...)
Roxanne,
I use Photobucket too. It's easy. You just have to go there to set up an account. Once you do that, you can upload to your pics to Photobucket, then copy the URL address it gives you under the picture then paste it to your C@H post. I always "preview my post" to click on the link to make sure it works!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Bizymomma (Roxanne,[br]I use Ph...)
Thanks guys---we (notice the plural pronoun) will work on that. You will know success (or lack of) with tomorrow's dinner review---keep your fingers crossed!!

I knew you would be of assistance--you're always there!!!
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Roxanne 21 (Thanks guys---we (no...)
I finished my learning project last night at midnight. PhotoBucket was easy but I had so many disks from WalMart and I didn't know how to transfer them to PBucket. I DEFINATELY did not want that Wally World program on my computer again. Their system should be outlawed.

Well, I'm really proud of myself but I'm very tired this morning. I can't wait to get more pictures online.
Jan

Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Half_Baked (I finished my learni...)
football Sunday, eh Jan???? By the way, does our Roxanne know the name of one of your dogs.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by cjs (football Sunday, eh ...)
Well, we just loved the name Roxanne sooooo much!

My grand-nephew has several girls in his class named Amber, too.
Jan

Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Half_Baked ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
And I bet that dawg is the most beautiful "bi_ch" EVER!!! So cuddly, warm, friendly, gives unconditional love---blah, blah, blah
  Re: Re: Posting images challenged by Roxanne 21 (And I bet that dawg ...)
Quote:

And I bet that dawg is the most beautiful "bi_ch" EVER!!! So cuddly, warm, friendly, gives unconditional love---blah, blah, blah

Exactly....roflmao. She's our guard dog. She's only cuddly warm friendly and loving to family members or people who visit for a few days that she gets used to.
Jan