Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do!
  Re: (...)
Ya know ya've really lost it when you are a member of CAHmembersplus yet you go through the magazine, mark the recipes you want to record to have at hand so you can try them...then go TYPE the d^&%$'d things into MC 9 instead of going to MembersPlus and importing them. I was merrily typing along and then realized what I was doing. My face got red and steam began rising out of my ears, my eyes rolled back in my head, what little hair I have turned grey and curled, I clenched my fists, gritted my teeth and exploded into a resounding "Darn, that's dumb!" Yeah right!Big Grin ;D How stupid can you get? No, don't tell me.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by bjcotton (Ya know ya've really...)
You must be tired, BJ. At least you remembered it now, before you finished.

What is CAHmembersplus? Nevermind, I found it on your thread on pg 2.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by Half_Baked ( You must be tired,...)
Did you notice that my saying on my post fit right in with the thread?

Billy
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by bjcotton (Did you notice that ...)
I noticed Billy, I did, but then I would wouldn't I. ;Þ
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by vannin (I noticed Billy, I d...)
well, at least you're keeping your typing skills up...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by cjs (well, at least you'r...)
Well, after a good nights sleep, I've forgiven myself for being stupid! Onward and upward

Billy
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by bjcotton (Well, after a good n...)
I feel your pain....I did something similar. Printed the articles, then scanned them so I could have them in my computer...um...where I just got them from. Luckily I had only done 3 when the lightbulb went on.
  Re: Re: Of All The Stupid )%*&#)$%@&° Things To Do! by DFen911 (I feel your pain.......)
Well, we learn Denise, some of us just a little slower than others.

Billy