Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach
  Re: (...)
Hi! I'm looking for a recipe for Stuffed Flank Steak w/ Feta & Spinach. Can anyone help?
  Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Andrea4moore (Hi! I'm looking for ...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
A warm welcome Andrea, hope you stay around. And that sounds very good Steve.
  Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Andrea4moore (Hi! I'm looking for ...)
I just thought you might want to know that I prepared this extremely delicious dish last night. It was a big hit! I pounded the steak to 1/4" thickness, put squeezed dry spinach, crushed & chopped garlic, sprinkled oregano & feta cheese. Then rolled it up & sliced into 1" thick steaks. Baked on cookie sheet @ 325 for about 20 minutes. It was pretty and wonderful!
  Re: Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Andrea4moore (I just thought you m...)
Thank you for the review, and welcome to the forum!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by vannin (A warm welcome Andre...)
Thank you Steve for that warm welcome. I posted the recipe for anyone that wants to try it.
  Re: Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Andrea4moore (Thank you Steve for ...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I am close to the Ft Worth area, and you are correct. You are in NC? Where abouts? I have some family in the Raliegh area.
  Re: Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Andrea4moore (I am close to the Ft...)
Andrea,
Do you ever go down to the Central Market? I'm in Fort Smith and try to make it down to the Big D every so often. That place is ALWAYS one of my stops!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Flank Steak stuffed w/ Feta & Spinach by Bizymomma (Andrea,[br]Do you ev...)
Yes, I too love Centra Market. That is the place to shop for items that the regular stores don't carry.