Home again home again jiggety jigg
  Re: (...)
Hi, had another wonderful week in the wilderness. The weather was perfect. We camped on a tiny island and caught lots of bass, which we cooked and ate yum. Our other dinners included steak with lettuce and tomato salad and garlic bread, breaded fried bass with tortellini in spinach alfredo sauce, and mediterainean chicken with orzo and green beans. It was relaxing and loverly.
Missed you guys, glad to be back
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by farnfam (Hi, had another wond...)
Welcome home Cis. I missed you too. Sounds like a great time was had! I am personally a bit funny about camping, I always said I wouldn't go without a washing machine, but the kids were small then. ;Þ
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by vannin (Welcome home Cis. I...)
I itch for my books Steve, if we are away the car is half full of them.
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by vannin (I itch for my books ...)
Thanks Dale, oh yes, books come camping with us. You can be sure of that.
Steve, hoping your travel soothes your itch, bring us back some new Southern cooking ideas, mabye?
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by farnfam (Hi, had another wond...)
Sorry to display such newbie ignorance but how do I start a new cooking thread?

Pye
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by pye (Sorry to display suc...)
teehee Pye, everyone starts out new, don't fret. Just go to main page and click Post it's near the top of the page. It's at the top of the index, sort of in the middle toward the left
hope that helped
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by pye (Sorry to display suc...)
WELCOME pye-----hope you enjoy this new space and our family!!! Can't wait to view your new threads!!!

Think you will love it here---I do!!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by Roxanne 21 (WELCOME pye-----hope...)
Welcome Pye, Billy had to tell me TWICE how to post a new thread. Howzat !!!
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by vannin (Welcome Pye, Billy ...)
Glad to have to you , Cis!!! Welcome Pye!!! Steve, I love travelling!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Home again home again jiggety jigg by Lorraine (Glad to have to you ...)
Me too!! Love this semi-retirement thang!! Boy, do I have wanderlust now - a couple weeks at home and I'm ready to get back on the road!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com