Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish
  Re: (...)
If we already decided what it's going to be then exuse me for being immensely dense
Sun Dried Tomato crusted Chicken was it?? Which issue is that again? Just somebody get me up to speed here okay thanks
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by farnfam (If we already decide...)
I don't think there was ever a decision made...was there?? Course the mind is going....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by cjs (I don't think there ...)
C'mon Ang, Tammy, Jean,bj,Rox, newbies, lets pick a new menu.(Begins whimpering noises) I'm wanting to get into the dinner party groove again. We've got eight days til the 15, shall we move it further down the month some, or are we okay.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by farnfam (C'mon Ang, Tammy, Je...)
lol...ok, ok, I vote for the sun-dried tomato crusted chicken from Issue 44.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by TwilightKitten (lol...ok, ok, I vote...)
I'm in for the sun-dried tomato recipe due Aug 15th!
here-here! LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by Bizymomma (I'm in for the sun-d...)
sounds like a winner to me!! And the 15th sounds good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by cjs (sounds like a winner...)
I will be in the midst of our largest show of the year at that time and out of touch until at least the 21st. Good luck on this.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by bjcotton (I will be in the mid...)
What the hey Billyj!! You wouldn't have followed the recipe anyway!! (Now did you notice how all rhymed???? clever, yes?)

Good luck with the show - are you showing any new items this year?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by bjcotton (I will be in the mid...)
Alright BillyJ you may be excused lol
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Online Dinner Party due Aug. 15ish by farnfam (Alright BillyJ you m...)
A wrap around cotton sarong. My little sis was going to try to make some of those hot dog holders, but didn't have time.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy