OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28
  Re: (...)
If anyone shares my birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I sent flowers to my Mom, just because I love her and wanted to thank her for giving me life 50 years ago!!!!
  Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by Barbrainnc (If anyone shares my ...)
Congratulations Barb. Now for another 50years. ;Þ
Happy Birthday, Barb! I could be wrong but isn't it Jean's birthday too? So, happy birthday to you too, Jean!
Tammy
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by TwilightKitten (Happy Birthday, Barb...)
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY birthday to both of our birthday girls!!! May you have at least 50 more!!!!

And this is for those that celebrate around this time--
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by Roxanne 21 (HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ...)
Hey there, Barb - happy birthday fellow Gemini!! Isn't it fun having a holiday (a non-present type of holiday!) for your birthday????

geez, roxanne, another 50????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by cjs (Hey there, Barb - ha...)
Happy Birthday, Ladies!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by Lorraine (Happy Birthday, Ladi...)
Yeah, what Lorraine said!

Barb, only 50? Yur just a spring chicken girl! I would tell you how old I am, but I can't remember
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by cjs (Hey there, Barb - ha...)
UGH!!! ANOTHER 50??!!?? Oh MY!!!! Ain't it wonderful, though?

Sure beats the alternative---------
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: OT: Today I'm the Big 5-0 !!!! 5/28 by Roxanne 21 (UGH!!! ANOTHER 50?...)
Oh my,sorry to be late where ARE my manners (it's that wolf thing again)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEAN AND BARB
Many, many more and health too!!!!
Love, Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
Happy birthday, ladies! I hope you both had wonderful celebrations!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]