Thanks for bringing this forum to life!!!!
  Re: (...)
You good cooks have really revived this forum. It was practically dead. Now it is interesting and very informative. When several people prepare the same recipe, it really helps, especially when problelms with the recipe arise beacause you can see the potential pitfalls and also the varied solutions. I regret that I cannot participate in the "parties" at this time, but I love reading about them. Please keep up the good work. I love this magazine and this forum.
  Re: Thanks for bringing this forum to life!!!! by coco hernandez (You good cooks have ...)
Just make sure you make notes from all the critiquing (sp? ) that goes on around here! Coco, we'll just all wait for you to catch up with us - you, my dear, will have one heck of a critque job one day...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thanks for bringing this forum to life!!!! by cjs (Just make sure you m...)
I guess that I will! I may not catch up but I have hopes that I can join ya'll during my vacation. In the mean time I will be a happy foodie lurkie.
  Re: Re: Thanks for bringing this forum to life!!!! by coco hernandez (I guess that I will!...)
Welcome Coco. Even if you don't have time to participate in the cooking, I'm sure you have insights that will be of value to us all. It is great to have you join our extended family.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Thanks for bringing this forum to life!!!! by bjcotton (Welcome Coco. Even ...)
Billy is right Coco, join in, even if it ony one line...