2 Tablespoons oil
2 Tablespoons honey
1 cup warm beer (110°) use a good flavorful beer
1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon dried onion
¼ teaspoon onion power
¼ teaspoon garlic power
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning

NOTE: I add the yeast to the warm beer and let stand for about 20 minuets. This is the first thing I do.
Put all ingredients in your bread maker on manual and
let it do the work. (Or use your mixer with a dough hook) I let it rise for a little longer after it finishes, but judge for yourself if it requires that (I let the dough rise for up to a day or over night if you put a towel over it that has been wet with olive oil. but 15 to 30 minutes is ok also.) Divide in ½ this will make two pizza dough balls. Dough balls?
When the flour has absorbed all of the moisture and congealed into a firm mass, remove it from the bowl to a floured tabletop to knead it.

Press the dough out with the balls of both of your hands. Then, fold the mass in half and "push it into itself." Fold it in half again and push it into itself, again and again for perhaps 10 to 12 minutes or so, or about 200 cycles. It is very important that the dough is very well kneaded. Over knead it rather than under knead it or you will be disappointed that it will not rise to its full potential when baked.

The dough ball will eventually loose its stickiness, and become pliable and elastic. Kneading is complete when the dough transforms into a silky, smoothly-textured ball slightly larger than a large grapefruit.

Coat the dough ball with a thin layer of olive oil, and place it in the bottom of a large mixing bowl which has also been coated on the inside with olive oil. Stretch a piece of kitchen film over the top of the bowl and set it in a warm place such an as un-lit oven, (ambient temperature of 70° F to 80° F). Allow the dough to rise, undisturbed, for 60 to 75 minutes. The dough will have grown to at least twice its original size.

With a lightly covered cornmeal pizza peal, place the already stretched out dough on the peal. Prick with a fork, (I do not dock the dough) brush with oil, if desired. Add the pizza sauce or other toppings. Put your pizza stone in the oven then preheat your oven to 500F. For at least 20 minutes. Bake for 7 minutes or it may take a little longer.
  Re: My favorite Pizza Dough and making pizza on a ston by Guts (Mama Mia Pizza Dough...)
I would like to try this one day. What are butter buds?
  Re: Re: My favorite Pizza Dough and making pizza on a ston by spyce (I would like to try ...)
http://www.butterbuds.com/