help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST !
  Re: (...)
Hi, I swear CAH had the Key Lime recipe I use it use in it a year or two/three ago, I cannot find the issue and do not like the recipes I find. Can anyone help? thanks, Dave
  Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by cudavid (Hi, I swear CAH had ...)
I found a recipe for Key Lime Mousse, but I couldn't find one for pie. Any idea what issue it was in?
Tammy
  Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by cudavid (Hi, I swear CAH had ...)
Welcome to C@H Dave. I have 4 different recipes for Key Lime pie, but none attributed to C@H. One is mine, one is Eagle Brand, one is Ina Garten and the other...who knows. I'd be happy to post one or all if you're interested.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
WELCOME, Dave!!! Nice to meet new friends here. MY--thre are so many recipes for key lime pie---but we all have our favorites. Please give us some indication what you are looking for, you will be deluged with recipes, for sure. As twilight said--there was a lime mousse but I don't remember the pie either.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
There was a Key Lime Tartlet in Issue 26 and a
Lime-Coconut Buttermilk Pie in issue 44.

Either of those?
Erin
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by esgunn (There was a Key Lime...)
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but that Banana-Split Tartlet on the back of Issue 26 looks amazing!
Tammy
  Re: Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by TwilightKitten (Not to hijack the th...)
yeah...what about that banana split trifle in the new issue?!?!?! It looks yummy too!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by Bizymomma (yeah...what about th...)
I didn't get the new issue yet! Wah!!!
Tammy
  Re: Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by TwilightKitten (I found a recipe for...)
Heck, I am over 40 and only a man, so I may have totally lost it I THOUGHT it was CAH, could have been FC, or C/I, It was a graham crust, wipped cream top that used A LOT of confex. sugar in it, not a meriange top. All help appreciated. I have TOO many magazines and cook books!
  Re: Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! by cudavid (Heck, I am over 40 a...)
was it the key lime mousse in toules(they were made from graham)?
Cis
Empress for Life