Dinner Thread - 10/23- 10/29
  Re: Dinner Thread - 10/23- 10/29 by Trixxee (Dealing with record ...)
Wow, this is very exciting news, Daphne! How fun! And, of course you can send me pix. Not sure I will have any more luck than you are having with photobucket, but I will try. Maybe ask Labs what he uses.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Have never cared for the way PhotoBucket works. 

Lately, I've preferred Imgur, but I think it may be a little limited for some of you. Haven't looked at their terms in a while, though, so check it out for yourself to see if it could be useful to you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
My biggest issue T the moment is the loss of some older pictures from a previous computer that died.  I'm having log in problems....won't accept my password....don't know if I changed it and didn't record it or not.  I haven't had to use it in so long because I kept it logged in.  I can't request a password change since I closed the email account associated with my account.  I hope to get help at some point to at least download my pictures on there.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Depending upon how you choose to do things, if you ever successfully logged into the "lost" PhotoBucket account on your current computer or device, you may be able to check your browser's saved logins to find the username or email address and maybe even the password.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Thanks, Labs!  I'll look into that!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.