DINNER THREAD - 9/25/17 - 10/2/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD - 9/25/17 - 10/2/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
I pray that the West coast will get some rain this winter!  We drove by a reservoir yesterday and were stunned by the low level of the water.  We've had huge fires up here too.  Please let the rains begin!

I had no plans for dinner, we had to run into Safeway to pick up a prescription and found a Beecher's Gluten Free Mac & Cheese 1/2 off because the packaging was damaged.  We had a salad we got on the coast so dinner was the awesome Mac & Cheese and the salad with Ceasar dressing.  Yummmy!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Oh Green eyes here, Maryann!!! Give Daphne & William a big hug from us!! Relax and have fun! Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Wednesday's Dinner 9/27/17??

Good morning all! What's for dinner today??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We picked up some flank steak last night in Safeway.  I'll drop it in the sous vide this afternoon.  Then I'll try to recall what all we have for sides.
The machaca train just keeps on rolling.  Picked up a breakfast plate from another Mexican hole in the wall.  Had half for my breakfast and I'll have the other half for dinner.  I think Michael wants a hot dog and a homemade neopolitan shake.  Tony is finally coming home so maybe for the rest of the week I can get back to cooking.  Still have Italian Wedding Soup on my mind to make.
Yes, I will, Jean. Hopefully, we will be able to work out a time as I know how busy they have been.

Dinner tonight will be a nice big rib-eye on the grill. We always share steaks any more because I only eat about a 2 oz. portion. Just don't seem to eat much beef any more for some reason. Ron also wants some more of those grilled onions with Tony C's, and also the grilled red potatoes. I made a nice chopped salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Oh, those Tony C onions!!! Wink
www.achefsjourney.com
I love those onions!  I had to switch to Louisianna Cajun seasoning because of the wheat in Tony's.

Dinner plans have changed.  Work makes life interesting . . . my attitude is better, but dam# it I want to cook.  

Tonight is going to be chicken breasts (in the sous vide now) that I'll have Bob touch on the grill, and a cauliflower "rice" mushroom risotto.  I think that's a veggie?
Thursday's Dinner - 9/28/17??

What's for dinner today??
www.achefsjourney.com
Thinking about making salmon patties but haven't decided on a side yet. Might be rice pilaf and broccoli.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."