Jean . . . Plate Magazine help!
Music    
Jean, are you still getting Plate Magazine?  There is an ad in this issue with a little romaine lettuce leaf with "lemon pudding" chopped pistachios and a dollop of caviar on top.  Looks divine . . . I've gone to the website for the advertiser but no recipe.  Any clue on a lemon "pudding" that would go with caviar???  I am flummoxed!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! by Harborwitch (Jean, are you still ...)
New one just came in the mail - haven't looked at yet, but I will this a.m. and get back to you, Sharon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! by cjs (New one just came in...)
Thanks Jean, it's an advertisment on page 43. I went to the advertised website, lots of good recipes but not this one. It looks like a perfect summer bite!
Found it!!

Lemon Puding you wanted

looks good and fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Looks delicious, but I think that might be a blackberry. Big Grin Might be even better with caviar...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
HA! You're right, Maryann Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! by Mare749 (Looks delicious, but...)
Thank you Jean! Boy are my eyes getting bad. I went through 18 pages of recipes and couldn't find it. Sheesh. Hmmm. Blackberry? I think I'll stick with my first though - caviar.
Anxious to hear -
www.achefsjourney.com
I'm wondering if a 'non-sweet' lemon sauce might be better with caviar? I've only ever had it on crackers with sour cream, I think?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! by Mare749 (I'm wondering if a '...)
I love it with creme fraiche or even goat cheese. I'm thinking about the sweet/salty thing - maybe. I might just make Caviar Pie. The craving is strong with me.