Completely OT, my Wonder Woman movie visit

I thought I'd share my latest adventure. So I found the police waiting for me when I got out of the Wonder Woman showing last Tuesday. I went to get popcorn and Steve went ahead to the get us seats. After I got the popcorn I went in to the 3:05 pm showing as planned. It turns out, he went to the wrong room, the 2:00 pm showing. I kept looking for him, and saw a tall man with white hair sitting way back, so I thought he'd opted to sit farther away because of the 3D so I didn't worry. After I came out, I looked for him, only to be told he'd called the police after he came out of his theater when he could not find me. It did not occur to him or the theater employees that he'd gone to the wrong one! Of course being a good girl, I had all my devices off. I knew I was not lost, so I'm still chuckling, but he's still miffed and he missed a whole hour of the movie on top. Loved the movie BTW.
  Re: Completely OT, my Wonder Woman movie visit by Cubangirl (I thought I'd share ...)
Now that's a story which will become family lore!!! Smile Smile Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Completely OT, my Wonder Woman movie visit by cjs (Now that's a story ...)
I still laugh when I think about it.
  Re: Completely OT, my Wonder Woman movie visit by Cubangirl (I thought I'd share ...)
Big Grin Big Grin
PJ
That is hilarious!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Oh, that is funny! Big Grin
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Wink Big Grin Wink
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!