4th of July - 2017
  Re: 4th of July - 2017 by cjs ([size=small]The 4th ...)
Oh Daphne, how I wish we had something like that around here!!! What fun! And what a great pizza set up.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Can't find the herb and oil guy,  but I think I've decided to go back down there tomorrow.  I'll get his info then.  But here is the lady with the mustard and stuff.  https://www.ourmomsbest.com/collections/all

Oh, and there are 111 spots, but a few have more than one spot.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Love your photos, Daphne! Looks like a great time! But where is a picture of Tilley with her new bandana???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I asked Ashley to send the picture she took yesterday.  And I'll be taking some tomorrow at the parade.

Almost forgot, Ashley sent the picture.

[Image: IMG_1774.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What a cutie!!

Well, the 4th has arrived - hope everyone has a great day.

Have to go get my flag out! We've decided to stay home today and just enjoy the beautiful weather. Pushed the 4th a little and had ribs, fries & baked beans yesterday, so may use the beans for a sauce (I tried this a couple of times and really liked it) on a rib pizza.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Love the bandana. Tilley is beautiful. She has a happy, gentle face that makes you just want to hug her!

We are hanging out at home this morning. Ron decided to wash the windows and screens on the front of the house to get rid of the construction dust, so I should probably go out and help with that. Wink We might go down to the lake this afternoon since it's a gorgeous day. So, no cooking today and we'll probably just pick up sub sandwiches to take with us.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: RE: 4th of July - 2017 by Old Bay (We are doing our usu...)
Bill that sounds like so much fun and how great to have the family together. I second everyone else . . . pictures!
  Re: RE: 4th of July - 2017 by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann, we were NEV...)
I remember the Embers, and the dance looks like something we tried to learn in a ballroom dance class I took in Jr. High. Fun, and great memories.
  Re: RE: 4th of July - 2017 by Gourmet_Mom (Totally forgot!  Her...)
Oh that looks like so much fun! Bob saw one of those pizza ovens somewhere and gave thought to towing one behind the motor home!
Bob and I had the weekend off - yay! Farmers' Market in the morning. We got our weekly grass fed beef, some beautiful beets, dill and Bing cherries. Then our all day shopping trip which wipes us out any more! Monday & Tuesday were work days, although short days for me. Monday afternoon one of the other work campers invited us to a pot luck on the 4th . . . a little late for any serious planning so an inspirational shopping trip was in order. We had our dinner planned so took some mini peppers stuffed with goat cheese, cream cheese, dice hot banana peppers and chopped pepperoni. Bob stuck them in the pizza oven until they got all melty. We visited for a while and came home to finish and have our dinner. Didn't come out as planned - time was too short to finesse it the way I wanted. Oh well.
Photobucket just drives me crazy  - I did manage to get one of Bill's pictures loaded, then I was knocked off and it takes forever to re-log in.......... Here's the one I did get loaded and of course it's making me hungry!! Smile

[Image: Bill%201_zpsmccb07yb.jpg]

I'll let Daphne work on the other 2 pictures (
www.achefsjourney.com