Dinner Thread, 6/19 - 6/25/17
  Re: Dinner Thread, 6/19 - 6/25/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Bless your heart, Sharon!  I love the expression..."technology is great...when it works"

Jean, that tomato dish has me drooling!

I cooked ribs last night since it was easy.  Tonight William asked for Dominoes Pizza.  It was a rainy frustrating day!  Basically, no work completed today.   Dodgy Very frustrating!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Dinner looks delicious, Jean. Thanks for the magazine recommendation. I'm going to check it out.

Time to kick back, Sharon. You're suppose to be part-time! Wink
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Wednesday's Dinner, 6/21/17??

What's for dinner?

Pizza here, but have no idea what toppings yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I made an old crockpot recipe called chicken lickin' pork chops to have for dinner with my dad tonight. Will add some rice and mixed vegetables later. The pork chops come out melt in your mouth tender which is what my dad needs these days.
Maryann

Maryann, you are such a good daughter!

It is so good not to have dibs and dabs leftovers anymore with a third diner at our table!  It was a small rack of ribs, so the "three of us" polished them off the other night!

Tonight, I pulled the last of our Italian sausages out of the freezer and picked up a pound of Loco Jo's potato salad..so good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thursday's Dinner, 6/22/17??

What's for dinner today? 

Grilling weather is back and lamb chops are on sale, so will probably pick up a couple.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Ron won't be home tonight and I'm going to Michael's with Abby for our class, so will be eating on the fly. Might just make an omelet when I get home if I'm not too full of cupcakes. Wink
Maryann

(better put the bikini in the back of the closet until these classes are over............ Smile )
www.achefsjourney.com
For sure. Big Grin
Maryann

A friend of mine has been cooking out of one of the Weeknight Menus books (the one with the bacon wrapped pork steaks on the cover).  She highly recommended the Jamaican Jerk Chicken with a mango salsa (though I may wind up doing a pineapple salsa if I can't find a ripe mango since I have pineapple) and then a side dish of black beans and rice, which she said was great too.

I just need to find some Pickapeppa Sauce for this.