New Issue July/August 2017

Just arrived today. Haven't had a chance to really go through it yet but a few recipes caught my eye. The Chinese Eggplant with Ginger Sauce looks good, as well as all of the summer cocktails. There is a Cubano Chicken sandwich in the members exclusive section that looks really good with Hot Mangoes & Peppers.

Should we try for a birthday dinner this month?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: New Issue July/August 2017 by Mare749 (Just arrived today. ...)
Mine came yesterday, also - and also, haven't had a chance to look thru it yet. Good idea about a dinner, Maryann - maybe give it a new moniker since there are only 3 (or maybe 5) who participate and 2 of those have b'days the same month??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We can call it Michael's graduation dinner party and we will pick something that he might like, or at least something that Trixxee likes. Wink
Maryann

PERFECT!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I'll have to check it out online for now.  Mine goes to the lake PO Box.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Maybe one of the pictures would pique Michael's interest - main, side or just a condiment and we can go from there??? Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
And, I'm sure Trixxee would like one of the summer cocktails! Big Grin (I sure would!)
Maryann

You guys are too cute!  I am game for anything.  And if I tell Michael it's for him I'm sure he'll at least TRY it!