O.T. Raised Planter Project
Rainbow    
Our work in progress -

This is my raised garden – almost done. Still working on all the water piping to go around the yard for berries. The stump inside was a huge bush we removed but ended up liking the ‘skeleton’ of it – not sure if it will stay.
[Image: Jun%205%20Planter_zpsgdu1ehjv.jpg]

Finally painted - almost
[Image: Jun%207%20Planter%201_zpsdrkjdskp.jpg]

My tomato and zucc are planted and ready to grow!
[Image: Jun%207%20Planter%202_zpskuh2ctfw.jpg]
and I can admire and watch my goodies grow  from the dining room window!
[Image: Jun%208%20Planter_zpslh4eptws.jpg]

Now, the hard part to decide what to plant in the remaining 6 sections. This is all the garden I will have and I just love how it is all together and compact.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: O.T. Raised Planter Project by cjs ([color=#000000][size...)
Jean that is fantastic! I love how you can look out at it! The stump is cool - maybe use it as part of a trellis for beans or peas?
Jean that is fantastic! I love how you can look out at it! The stump is cool - maybe use it as part of a trellis for beans or peas?
Jean, that planter is a work of art!  I LOVE it!  Can't wait to show William!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Very cool!

Do you ever go across the street to visit the horses?  Bring them carrots or peppermints?  Wink
quite often and they come look at us when we're out front. I just love having them back!!

Thanks - I love how I can tell/draw up what I want and zaazaam, he can build it!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Your garden is amazing and so creative, Jean! I love it! Don't be surprised when people driving by stop to take pictures or ask you how to build it. Can't wait to see what else you plant.

Thanks for sharing your pix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thanks Maryann - I really do love looking at it and I'm so anxious for him to get the other sections done & filled. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
BTW, I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your red house! What color and brand is it? We have an old garage in the backyard that Ron just started working on. He picked up the white paint for it, but is waiting for me to pick the red.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Ha! I forgot you asked this 'out here' - I was thinking it was a p.m. and I can't attach pictures to those, so I emailed you the info. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com