DINNER THREAD, 6/5/17 - 6/11/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 6/5/17 - 6/11/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
I'm going too look for those fish burgers, Sharon. Thanks!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
They would be nice to have in the freezer - seems I always have l/o fish when I serve it, so I usually just make mine, which we love.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Tuesday's Dinner, 6/6/17??

What's for dinner today? 

Pork tenderloins & Hawaiian beef strips on sale this week that we picked up, so don't know which - probably the beef strips today with grilled zucc.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I think tonight is going to be "planned overs".  We have some pork fried rice, a few meatballs, and hamburger stroganoff & mashed potatoes.  We picked up some beautiful asparagus for the grill pan.  If I have time before I go to work I might whip up some cheesecake for dessert.  Cheesecake in the sous vide is amazing!

Easy dinner because I have to get tomorrow night's dinner prepped and in the sous vide.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
We saw those burgers on Sunday!

I have a busy day today - gathered the last 3 years of Michael's IEPs, need to run to Fed Ex to make copies, need to run to the school at lunch and pick up Michael's cap and gown he wore for an event today before it gets dirty or lost and shoved in his locker, after school need to run him and the copies over to the disability office at the community college to get that ball rolling.

So long story short, more leftovers.  Wink
and, time to pour more wine...... as needed. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
We had Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
We had the Hawaiian Beef Strips (Flanken) grilled with watermelon (1st of the season and SO GOOOD!!!) and a repeat of the Parm Zucc.
www.achefsjourney.com
Wednesday's Dinner, 6/7/17??

What's for dinner today?? 

Hash here (it's been a long time) with the l/o beef strips and Roy's really bad steak from last night  Sad  and an egg on top.

This is a portion of our Motley Crew - you can see why the name is appropriate...... Jesus, we'd better work on Roy Richard's stomach. Shy  Summer is hard to get us all together.
[Image: Jun%206%20Motley%20Crew_zpsfuyouvfx.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: DINNER THREAD, 6/5/17 - 6/11/17 by cjs ([b][size=medium][u]W...)
It looks like you're all having fun! Wish we were there. Tonight is 48 hour Short Rib Ragu on Polenta and Asparagus. The guy is coming to install our new front AC unit - yea! Cool air.