Birthday dinner---reviews due 5/29/17
  Re: Birthday dinner---reviews due 5/29/17 by Mare749 (Hi everyone.  I'm po...)
Haven't gotten to either review dinner yet.  But I hope to soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Another winner Maryann!

I made the recipe almost as written, I used feta cheese instead of cojita, because that's what I had on hand. Wonderful flavors all around, and the chicken was moist and tender. I made it for lunch, so I didn't make the bean dish. I gave it an 8 as well. Sorry for this late and terse review.

Thank you Maryann!

[Image: 4_zpstidropuc.jpg]
Lookin' good and time to put this one to bed - looks like another winner, Maryann. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Maryann?
Yes, I'm here! What's up, Blane? Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Oooops - not done with this one?????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Now done??
www.achefsjourney.com
Yes, I think so. I would like to thank Blane for posting his photo for us since mine was not pretty. He probably missed my review/post above because I didn't have a pic. Wink
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."