Birthday Dinner - Review Due Monday, 5/15/17
  Re: Birthday Dinner - Review Due Monday, 5/15/17 by cjs ([color=#000000][size...)
Thanks for starting this Jean.

I can't wait to see what you come up with Maryann.

Daphne, I'm with you on the couscous.

I'm making the chicken part for lunch today, about to pop it in the oven. A very easy recipe.
  Re: Birthday Dinner - Review Due Monday, 5/15/17 by cjs ([color=#000000][size...)
May is going to be fun............I hope Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Jean, I have my birthday dinner picked out already. Do you think that I should post it now even though it won't be official until 5/15?

And where is PJ? She needs to select a birthday menu too! Wink
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
If you want to, but I think it will end up being an 'either/or' dinner choice. If all think the one I chose is too sweet, I'm fine backing off on it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Please post it Maryann. Big Grin
I'll get it together and post it, Jean. Still have to put the recipes into LC first. But, please don't back down on your choice. I'm planning to make it next week, but will be using brown rice. I think there are others planning to make it, too.

Labs, if you see this, do you remember what recipe we used with tamarind? I have a jar of it (unopened) that I bought to do the dish again, and now I can't remember what it was. Huh

Blane! I'm so glad you are back!
Maryann

Maryann, how far back do you mean? I think the most recent was something with a coffee/tamarind sauce. It was also one of the ingredients in at least one of our mystery boxes.

I'll take a look later tonight and try to get more details for you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Labs, I think it may have been one of the mystery dinners. And, of course, I have no idea what I used it for any more. Sad
Maryann

Hi, Blane!  I'm glad you're going to join us!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thanks Daphne. Heart

I think the tamarind was from a Phad Thai recipe