New Breville Smart Oven Air
  Re: New Breville Smart Oven Air by Cubangirl (My old Breville smar...)
Oh, I forgot!! Cutie, he is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Sunny is growing up too fast!  So adoreable!

We have a rebuilt John Deere riding mower that needs to be worked on every time we use it, but we have a HUGE yard.  So a riding mower is necessary.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Don't you just want to hug and snuggle that puppy all day long???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We take Sunny in every 5 weeks usually. He got his hair cut to 1". Depending on weather, next time he'll get .5" for his summer cut. We cut around his eyes in between and brush and use Furminator since he does not shed his excess hair. No baths at home, but he did fall in the pool a couple of weeks ago. I think that pic was taken at beginning of March. He will get a crew cut probably around his birthday on May 18. He is very cuddly and thinks humans sole purpose is to pet him and feed him.
Yes, Charlie thinks along the same lines. It's all about him!

I'm able to bathe him at home because he's only 20 lbs. so I can put him in the utility room tub. Do you know we have doggie wash stores here? I think you have to do the job yourself, but they provide the soap, water, and towels, so you don't have the mess at home.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Breville just came out with the Smart Oven Air, which now also air fries and dehydrates. I love their Smart Oven so this is really tempting. You can check it out at Williams Sonoma 
Welcome to the forum family, R2D2!! Hope you'll join us in all our food talk. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com