DINNER THREAD - 3/6/17 - 3/12/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD - 3/6/17 - 3/12/17 by cjs (Monday's Dinner, 3/6...)
Now you guys have me curious!  But I just don't have time....so much for retirement!

Trixxee, how was the beef and green bean dish?  I love all the flavors!

I posted last night on the wrong thread....wine with dinner is to blame!  LOL!

Anyway, it was so warm today I just HAD to make my favorite....PJ IF YOU'RE LURKING, I'M THINKING OF YOU!!!

Chicken Linguine with Candied Cherry Tomatoes, Pine Nuts, Spinach and GOAT CHEESE!!!!  YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Something I posted re the book we're reading screwed up the thread for me....so, we'll see what this oes.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh, don't tell me too much! I didn't get to start the book yet, but I'm going to tonight! Smile

Dinner tonight was a fusion meal. I had some chicken l/o from Billy's ginger chicken recipe, so took that and the sauce and added it to a jambalaya with a little bit of shrimp and some smoked sausage. We put it over steamed rice and it was delicious.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thursday's Dinner, 3/9/17??

What's on the menu for today? 

I have the wonderful leftovers from the [email=C@H]C@H[/email] pork from yesterday but don't know what I'll do with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Daphne - I never made the beef and green beans as I first mentioned.  Things got in the way (like Tony being late coming home from work), so yesterday we just had the steak and beans very americanized.  ;Wink

Tonight I'm making Maryann's chicken  & bacon birthday burritos but no tortilla - just a big salad with romaine, scallions, cilantro, chicken & bacon with a cilantro dressing.
That sounds so good, Trixxee. Have you ever tried any of the low carb burritos? I did a long time ago but not recently. Can't remember if I liked them or not. My daughters both use some kind of flaxseed wrap.

I took out a container of Jean's French Market Soup from the freezer, so we'll have a cup of that and put some hotdogs on the grill. Jean's FB pic got me craving a hotdog, although I won't be putting mashed potatoes on it!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I repeat myself....

cluck, cluck, cluck Big Grin
www.achefsjourney.com
Well, this thread is back for me!! Smile

The leftover pork was wonderful with Curry Rice!!
www.achefsjourney.com
Thanks anyway, Trixxee.  I may try it anyway.

William was exhausted and we got home really late, so I just ordered a pizza and sent him to bed.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
This is for Maryann and other 'cluck, cluck, cluckers' in our world...... Roy's favorite way to have hot dogs/sausages - and then he tops it all with sauerkraut!!
[Image: Mar%209%20Roy%20hot%20dog%20w%20wrap_zpsll29ed9q.jpg]

Tongue Tongue Tongue   (you know I'm teasing you)
www.achefsjourney.com