DINNER THREAD, 2/27/17 - 3/5/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 2/27/17 - 3/5/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Fun catching up with everyone and thanks for the good wishes. And, good info, Alina - thanks.

Trixxee & Maryann - the salmon from Costco in the black pkg. - does it have skin?? That's what I always want. We have a prescription to pick up, so I'll check it out.

Well, tomorrow and it's all over...................... Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
P.S. - Alina - where the heck do you get a protein shake?? Never had one and never heard of one. Guess I'd better google.................... Tongue

And, while I'm P.S.ing - dinner today was really good! I'm hooked on these Raviolis!!!
Especially when they are free!  Rana Chicken & Roasted Garlic Ravioli – free bag from Safeway and these are really tasty. Added a little homemade Marinara sauce and Parm. Wine: Collezione di Paola Sangiovese -  gave it an 8 (1 to 10).

[Image: Mar%201%20free%20raviolis_zpsayo84fk6.jpg]
[Image: Mar%201%20Ravioli%20with%20Marinara_zpslgrmzlit.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Yes, the salmon has skin on one side. 

Yum on the ravioli - I just remembered I have some butternut squash ravioli by some new manufacturer I haven't seen before.  Maybe tomorrow with some alfredo sauce....
Thanks - I'll look for it!
www.achefsjourney.com
Ravioli looks great!  Love the little bowl!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Here's a link to the one I get . Our local TJ's carries it and Costco has them some times. I find the Amazon subscribe and save price the cheapest. It comes in other flavors but I really enjoy the chocolate.
Thanks for the link, Alina. Prescription, salmon, shake......check, check, check! Smile Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
Thursday's Dinner, 2/3/17??

What's for dinner today??

Probably a bowl of soup here
www.achefsjourney.com
I have two mini meatloaves left from the other day, so hot meatloaf sandwiches, mashed potatoes for Ron and something green to go with. I have to pack for my trip and take Charlie over to my dad, so might not get back online for a few days.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
What trip??? I've been so wrapped up in me - did I miss something??
www.achefsjourney.com