DINNER THREAD, 2/13/17 - 2/19/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 2/13/17 - 2/19/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
You are not alone in that whine, Jean.  My best friend Joanna and I have been complaining about it for years.  Can't we just get the recipe and picture and maybe a mini bio?  Forget 18 pictures.

The worst offender - The Pioneer Woman.  Wink
Trixxee, you're not going to believe this, but she sent me a photo of Laguna Beach.  They just stopped off long enough to check it out and then started up the Scenic Highway.  She is really excited about this leg of their trip!  

Also, could you post your opinion of this dish?  I really like the sounds of the recipe.  And I'm with you both on the excess photos.  While more than you need to know, at least PW's photos are of different stages.  This gal seemed to be posting the same two photos over and over.!  LOL!

Tonight is the spatchcock chicken with corn on the cob and steamed cabbage.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Sweet Katie!  They grow up way too fast!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
We had the leftovers of the Curry dish today, Trixxee and I have to say it is like a stew - much, much better the 2nd day!! I'll make it again, but the day ahead of serving it. Topped with a little sour cream really took it over the top, so I'm upping my rating to a 9!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I had plans all set for this week, but I think I may blow off the plan tonight and maybe grill burgers or something simple.  Getting up at 4 AM was no picnic.  I'm pooped already!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.